Are you tired of ineffective conversations and meetings? Would you like to improve creative collaboration with others?
Join us to play collaborative games for human engagement to break the ice and tap into your natural abundance. These fun, fresh, insightful opportunities guide us to “play” with obstacles, enrich interactions, deepen communication, and create the future together.
We laugh, feel inspired, and strengthen our connections. We all leave lighter, clearer, and wiser.
Engage these collaborative games for:
1) team building activities, and a new way to inspire healthy interactions between men and women in the workplace,
2) fundraising opportunities, a unique experience and an obvious exchange,
3) a volunteer “thank you” event to provide meaningful connections and conversations,
4) a customized approach to build your community….and more…
Are you ready to play a bigger game . . . where everybody wins?
Invite us to “move” your next event.
Using a combination of movement, music, play and creative conversation, we move beyond sticking points and open possibilities. These collaborative games are designed to improve agility, understanding, and responsiveness to people and all our games.
Your Wise Move™, a Move As One game, guides healthy, meaningful communication to inspire and emerge the future together. The opportunity is to expand the vision for all to thrive.
If you are ready to “change the conversation“, Your Wise Move™ ignites a collective wisdom through creative play and good questions to enrich communication and master-mind a way forward.
Groups (teams, couples, families, communities) connect in a powerful way . . . the magic happens when you start this new conversation.
Please see more in this video.
“In the midst of a difficult situation, the game prompted my thinking in a new way that brought resolution.”
- Wise Women Unite events
- Organic business growth
- Planning sessions, team building and organizational development
- Career and life transitions
- Couple connections
- Games for Human Engagement events
Connect with Julie Delene if you are ready to:
- increase creative energy and renew purpose,
- hear each other and build bridges,
- release barriers and move through conflict,
- engage collaboration and empower actions, and
- awaken greater potential for all to thrive.