Are you ready for a change? Do you have an important topic to explore?
Experience the joy of co-creating with other wise women to expand your possibilities while having fun.
Play the Move As One game to solve problems together and inspire a way forward. The game engages a collective wisdom through mindful movements, good questions, and creative conversation. It offers a fresh approach to move through blind-spots and gain new insights.
What if your unique gifts were drawn out to meet what’s next with ease?
The game guides you through 5 Mindful Moves™ to tap into who you are and reveal what is most important. It aligns intuition and purpose to set intentions into motion. Leave feeling energized with renewed clarity.
Bring a topic you’d like to discuss and master-mind together. This fun, fresh approach brings awareness in the area you choose.
Next public events are:
Friday, January 5th in Blaine, MN. Register here
Sunday, February 11 at Common Ground Meditation Center, Mpls, MN. Please visit commongroundmeditation.org to register.
Some topic ideas include:
- Renew your purpose and wellbeing
- Shape the future with your passion and purpose
- Invest in the “soul of money” for greater impact
- Heal rifts and support growth within others
The Move As One game guides us all to play a bigger game. In a few hours, break-thru obstacles, renew your passion and vitality, and reach new clarity and focus.
Engage with other powerful women to share wisdom and cross-pollinate transformational solutions. Leave inspired to wisely move forward.
Date: Friday, January 5, 4:00-8:00pm
Investment: $55, limited to 10 women
Location: 2624 109th AVE NE Blaine, MN 55449
Julie Delene is a transformation agent and the creator of the game. She will facilitate this moving conversation.
“The world will be saved by the western woman.” The Dalai Lama
I believe this and know you are a wise woman!
My intentions behind this offering are to:
- restore the integrity of body, mind, heart and soul,
- help balance our world with Divine Feminine wisdom,
- nourish/develop our intuitive wisdom,
- release old paradigms of confusion and blindspots,
- heal wounds of imbalance,
- provide and empower ultimate self care . . .
And finally, align with love, and co-create a better world together!
Please see more from others…
“Julie helped me grow an idea into an actual business. Before working with her, I was fragmented with little jobs. Now, I’m grateful to be working with my mission and fulfilling my purpose.”
– Katie Thune, Mad Hatter Yoga and Wellness www.madhatteryogawellness.com