Healing Lymes Disease – quiet mind, brain awake
….and how to transform using All Wise Moves™.
Go to Brainsweep home page and click on shop to purchase a $5 monthly subscription for round the clock radio (cancel at any time). Learn how to do Brainsweep and hear numerous life changing stories.
I am one of the hosts. Each week on my radio show, we will explore the topics below for how to transform using All Wise Moves™. Please join me.
Topics include: My story of healing – the gift of Lymes Disease
Presence – Know yourself, be present and observe
- Brain vs. Mind – being present – quiet mind, brain awake – Kathy Flaminio of 1000 Petals is my guest
- Skillfully let go the past, old memories, trauma…
- Know thyself – profiling body language
- Radical acceptance – don’t take things personally or blame others
- Natural mindfulness – we are a movement of nature
Passion – Release resistance, broaden perspective, listen and renew from a generative place
- Open heart and forgiveness – flip, float, flow
- Release old paradigms
- Refuel, laugh, explore YES AND…
- Miracle of Breath – the water of life
- Listen – nature speaks (levels of listening)
Purpose – Clarify your purposeful direction, lean-in to the emerging future
- Gain clarity, stand tall, be intentional
- Decision making – foggy vs. conscious
- Discernment – greed vs. compassion, self focus vs. whole self
- Words create – big vs. small talk
- Healthy wealth, purposeful joy
Partner – Take action, engage others with aligned movement
- Art of Engagement – how we move matters, how we speak matters
- Who are good partners?
- Dance of Joy – the sound of life
- Too much fire – shiny objects can cause separation
- Co-Create, ecoCreate – what does that mean?
Practice – Maintain efforts, establish ongoing systems, routines, support and sustainable efforts.
- Walk your path with healthy habits
- Nourish, support and sustain simple, wholesome living
- Feng Shui your space, your life
- Develop an Eco-Creative Culture – cultures of support
- Play A Bigger Game